– The Black Beauty For Modern Look And Feel
Granite slabs are one of the most popular natural stones used by property owners worldwide. Among all, black granite is leading the trend with its natural black beauty and elegance. The granite is known for its strength, durability and look that remains unmatched in the world of natural stones.
The aesthetics that are created by the addition of black granite to your home decor or exteriors simply stands out in the crowd. The range of patterns and swirls of black and white on this granite are not as much as other natural stones yet it tends to produce a style statement that is modern, unique, and luxurious.
A huge number of homeowners use fancy black granite to give a striking look, especially for their kitchens and bathrooms. Even if you are just remodeling your kitchen, the incorporation of black granite can endow the space with a novel look. Another big reason to use the granite for a remodel is that it can complements well with the design elements including flooring, cabinets, and sink – no matter which color or texture. Black is the ultimate color that easily blends with other colors. The black color accentuates other colors already present in your kitchen or bathroom design. That being said, the black granite provides spectacular contrasting appearance when matched with white or lighter islands and cabinets.
When choosing granite slabs or tiles, the look offered to any commercial or residential space is beautifully consistent in color and texture. According to natural stone experts’ recommendation, black granite can be used in countless applications including indoors and outdoors depending on the individual interest.
On incorporating the granite in space lit with sunlight, its polished surface reflects shine and radiates a sense of sumptuousness. The stone is a universal choice for crafting attractive countertops, floors, outdoor cladding, and architectural features.
The properties of black granite are the same or even better in some cases than other granite variants. The stone is resistant to water and heat and requires very little maintenance. It can easily be sanitized by just cleaning it with soapy water. Hence, no matter for which project it is chosen, the stone stands the test of time, even in freezing temperatures.
– For a long-lasting and sturdy countertop that remains as it is for years together, the black stone is a smart choice. A polished black countertop shines like a mirror and highlights everything sitting around it. The black granite is an excellent partner for the wood cabinetry or light color design elements. Another great design idea is to match the stone with the kitchen surrounded by stainless steel features. It imparts a sophisticated look with the combination of steel grey and black.
– Black granite is the ultimate choice for bathrooms. The stone proves to be a perfect choice for bathrooms as it adds a unique dimension and a level of sophistication. The stone provides resistance to water, heat, and the humid environment.
– The stone is a great choice for customizing table tops and bar tops. This stone is heat and scratch-resistant, therefore black granite slab is used as a tabletop of the laundry room.
– Black color floors add depth and intensity to any space. The granite slabs or tiles used on flooring enriches the aesthetics while giving a classic look to space. Natural stone experts recommend installing black granite flooring in rooms with big windows and ample sunlight.
– Without much effort, just the installation of the black stone on accent walls is enough to give a wow feel to even the simplest home decor. The granite can be used on accent walls in bathrooms, behind a shower or a bathtub. It forms a classic backdrop for walls in living rooms or kitchens as well.
– Black granite is an innovative option for wall cladding as it displays its beauty amazingly in the presence of sunlight. Additionally, it is a better choice than other stones as it stands strong in sunlight, dust, and water without any deterioration to its quality and looks.
The Quality And Variety At
Owing to our knowledge and experience in the world of natural stones, we are known for being the world-class granite exporter.
We offer black granite range in rectangle and square shape slabs that can conveniently fit into space as per individual interests. There are different types of black stone available around the world. But we offer three of the most desired options amongst all.
– The granite slab, also known as the Jet Black has its origins in India. The Absolute Black Granite reflects a pitch-black backdrop that offers elegance and high-end fashion.
– as the name reveals, this stone naturally mimics the Galaxy in the sky twinkling with silver and golden color stars. The application of Black Galaxy Granite remains unrivaled just like a ‘black shiny dress’.
– This granite comes with a black background filled with metallic silver flake-like patterns. The stone is incredibly durable and prevents the stain of food and beverage. Black Pearl Granite is commonly found in the quarries of South India.
All three versions of black granite are suitable for countertops, bathrooms, outdoor wall cladding, furniture, accent wall and much more.
The best thing about the natural marbles and granites is that it lasts for ages, you can reuse it again and repolish it again to have a new look.
we also recommended by many Architects, Interior Designers, add by